Info Cubic is Ready to Help You Get Back to Business!
Posted: June 23, 2020
It’s certainly been a few challenging months as our country has dealt with the onset of COVID-19. As our country begins to recover, we know our clients are eager to get back to doing what they do best and get back to business.
There was some great news on the state of the employment market this month. According to CNBC, in May, we saw the “the biggest jobs increase ever of 2.5 million as the economy starts to recover from coronavirus.” According to the article, “May’s numbers showed the U.S. may well be on the road to recovery after its fastest plunge in history.” The May employment report is fantastic news and at Info Cubic, our team is here and ready to help you work towards the ultimate goal of getting your employees back to work.
We are here to help your company get back to business in the following ways:
- Help you facilitate remote working and virtual onboarding
- Offer COVID-19 antibody testing for your employees
- Provide fast and accurate background screening, as always
- Assist with remote drug testing
- Review your hiring and background screening processes to identify areas for improvement
- Help you mitigate the risk of making a bad hire during these vulnerable times
- Rescreen employees as you rehire them
- Keep you updated on compliance issues and industry trends
- Help you manage a hiring crunch once it happens and offer our world-class service and fast turnaround times
- Help you navigate closures and disruptions still being caused by the virus
Over the next few weeks, we will be writing more about these topics and provide advice on the areas that fall within our expertise. In the meantime, please feel free to give us a call at 888-925-0922. We are so excited to help you get back to business.